Sunday, September 7, 2008

KAHN!!!!

The Enterprise has been destroyed! This was a total bummer. I had an idea for a new base that I wanted to build so I was examining the mount that I built into the model. Well, I underestimated the weight of the model when I built it and it just didn't hold. Without that mount there was no saving the model so I started to take it apart. I came across a few people on the internet that were doing a version of the model with the saucer damaged like in The Wrath of Kahn. I really liked the idea of doing another version like that. My plan was to get another kit and chop it up to make the "Kahn" version - well there's no need to buy a new kit now. This one is going to have to go into my future projects bin until I can get to it. Battle damage versions are more fun anyway.






No comments: